My son recently turned four, and I’ve discovered I’m entering a new stage of parenthood. (Do the changes ever stop? :)) So I thought I’d have some fun and share what this new stage has introduced to my life…
5. All electronics require parental controls since your four-year-old has mastered the remote, the mouse, and the touchpad.
4. Not only do you read books to your child, you’re now expected to play all the parts, complete with costumes.
3. As much as you’d love a bar of chocolate, you’ll have to settle for another game of CandyLand.
2. After lots of practice, you can explain why the sky is blue, why cars have wheels, and what “Yippee” and “Woohoo” mean.
1. Despite the fact that you’ll cry when your son or daughter goes to kindergarten, you’re happy to pass the question-answering on to a qualified teacher.
Do you have any preschool children in your home? Any memories from when your children were this age? Or any advice for a mom like me who’s just trying to survive? 🙂
*photo by digitalart / FreeDigitalPhotos.net