I’ve been so thankful for God-ordained friendships lately. Do you ever have moments like that? Where you leave a lunch date or get off the phone and realize that person understands a core part of who you are? In honor of the amazing women in our lives, let’s finish the following sentence.
A good friend is like…
– A pair of fuzzy slippers — Comforting, supportive, and hard to part with. (In honor of Denise Hunter’s interview last week. :))
– A shot — Willing to poke you where it hurts, but they always bring healing.
– A box of chocolates (cue Forrest Gump voice) — Sweet, sometimes nutty, and full of surprises.
– A La-Z-Boy recliner — They beckon you to stay awhile.
– Elastic-waist sweatpants — No matter how much you grow or shrink, they’ll hang with you forever.
Your turn. What is a good friend like? Or what traits do you most admire in your friends?
*photo by John Kasawa / FreeDigitalPhotos.net