I’m so excited to have Jessica Nelson here today! Jessica is one of the first blogging buddies I met when I entered the blogosphere, and she was always so sweet to visit me regularly, even when I had no clue what I was doing. 🙂 Her debut novel just released this month!
Jessica Nelson, in keeping with her romantic inclinations, married two days after she graduated high school. She believes romance happens every day, and thinks the greatest, most intense romance comes from a God who woos people to himself with passionate tenderness. When Jessica is not chasing her three beautiful, wild little boys around the living room, she can be found staring into space as she plots her next story. Or she might be daydreaming about a raspberry mocha from Starbucks. Or thinking about what kind of chocolate she should have for dinner that night. She could be thinking of any number of things, really. One thing is for certain, she is blessed with a wonderful family and a lovely life.
Welcome, Jessica! Let’s get to the fun, shall we?
Opener Question: What seven words best describe you?
Oh dear! Hmm. Christian, biblophile, chocoholic, introverted, excitable, daydreamer, loquacious *grin*
1) Australia or Africa? Australia! I love mountains and want to see the Outback. But none of its snakes. *shudder*
2) Out-on-the-town or Take-out and a movie? Depends on my mood. How’s that? lol
3) National Geographic or Game Show Network? National Geographic!
4) High heels or cute flats? High heels. I have big feet and it’s my firm belief that heels make them look smaller.
5) Cookies and cream or Chocolate chip cookie dough? Chocolate chip cookie dough.
6) Half-full or half-empty? Half-full, most of the time. 😉
7) Little Women or Pride and Prejudice? I shall confess….don’t hate me….I’ve never read Pride and Prejudice, but I’ve read Little Women several times. I wanted to be Jo. 🙂
No worries, Jessica! I’ll confess I’ve never read Pride and Prejudice either (although I’ve seen the movie at least a dozen times). 😉 And I loved Jo, too, but for some reason I always pictured myself relating more to the older sister who was the peacemaker. I think she was the peacemaker, right? Oh dear, I’m forgetting the details. Sounds like I need to re-read that book (while eating a bowl of chocolate chip cookie dough, of course). 🙂
Thanks for visiting today! What a fun treat to have you here!
Love on the Range
Any other socialite would view being packed off to a remote Oregon ranch as a punishment. But Gracelyn Riley knows that this is her opportunity to become a real reporter. If she can make her name through an interview with the elusive hero known as Striker, then she’ll never have to depend on anyone ever again. Rancher Trevor Cruz can’t believe his secret identity is being endangered by an overly chatty city girl. But if there’s one thing he knows, it’s that Gracie’s pretty little snooping nose is bound to get her in trouble. So he’ll use her determination to find “Striker” to keep an eye on her…and stick close by her side.
Blog Readers: Let’s Talk…For all you Little Women and Pride and Prejudice fans out there, which of the sisters do you relate to most and why? Or if you’re drawing a blank, what is one fictional character you always wished you could be for a day?